- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bubbling Fish Bake Recipe
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned condensed cream of celery soup/Mushroom soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 can)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked macaroni/Noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned salmon/Tuna - 1 can (7 ounces)||8 Ounce, drained and flaked (1 can)|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 473 Calories from Fat 212
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.7%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 58.1 mg
Sodium 1144.4 mg47.7%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.4%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A 14.8% Vitamin C 1.2%
Calcium 26.2% Iron 1.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In an skillet, saute the onion in butter, until tender.
3) Stir in the soup, milk, 3/4 cup shredded cheese, cooked macaroni and fish.
4) In a 1 1/2 -quart casserole, pour the fish mixture and cover with the bread crumbs and rest of the cheese.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until the top is lightly browned and bubbling.
6) Serve the Bubbling Fish Bake, immediately on serving plates.