- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How to Make Bubble Tea Coffee (Cafe Sua Da) Recipe Video
|For boiling the tapioca pearls|
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Tapioca pearls||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Sago - Large Tapioca Pearls)|
|Brown sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|For the coffee|
|Boiling water||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Instant coffee||2 Teaspoon|
|Condensed milk||3 Teaspoon (2 or 3 tsp as per your taste)|
Calories 146 Calories from Fat 6
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.66 g1%
Saturated Fat 0.41 g2.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.5 mg
Sodium 11.8 mg0.5%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.91%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 0.64 g1.3%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 0.33%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 2.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Need1. Crushed ice
1. In a pot, bring the water to a boil.
2. Add the tapioca pearls and boil over medium heat, stirring constantly so that the tapioca does not stick to the bottom of the pot.
3. Boil for 15 minutes. Then, add brown sugar, stir and boil further for another 10 minutes.
4. After a total of 25 minutes, (the water would have reduced), remove the pot form the heat, cover with a lid and let sit for 25 minutes.
5. In a glass / cup, add instant coffee. To this add boiling water, stir until the coffee is dissolved.
6. To this add condensed milk, stir until dissolved.
7. Once well dissolved, transfer into a large glass with crushed ice cubes, and stir.
8. Add the tapioca pearls as well and stir, as shown in the video.
9. Serve chilled.