- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brussels Sprouts with Mushrooms Recipe
|Brussels sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1044 Calories from Fat 281
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 32 g49%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 425.3 mg17.7%
Total Carbohydrates 171 g56.9%
Dietary Fiber 7.3 g29.1%
Sugars 12.6 g
Protein 20 g39.2%
Vitamin A 13.3% Vitamin C 128.6%
Calcium 9.9% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Gently steam the Brussels sprouts till just done.
2) In a skillet, heat oil.
3) Add in the mushrooms and fry till soft.
4) Add the sprouts into the pan and toss well for a few minutes till mixed well with the mushrooms.
5) On a serving platter arrange rice cooked with raisins in a circular manner.
6) Add the sprout mix in the center and serve.