- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brussels Sprouts with Chopped Bacon | Paleo Diet Recipe Video
|Brussel sprout||2 Cup (32 tbs), halves|
|Bacon strip||100 Gram|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 255 Calories from Fat 203
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 11.4 mg
Sodium 591.1 mg24.6%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 6 g12.1%
Vitamin A 6.6% Vitamin C 62.3%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needoven
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degree.
2. Clean and cut the Brussels sprouts in half.
3. In a small pan fry the bacon strips until crisp.
4. Season the Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt and pepper and place it in a baking dish.
5. Once seasoned well put the bacon bits on top.
6. Roast the Brussels sprouts for 20 minutes or until it is soft.
7. Serve the Brussels sprouts along with you roast.