- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Bruschetta Style Pizza Recipe Video
|Fresh tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs), diced|
|Basil||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Cracked pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh mozzarella||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into 0.50 inch cubes|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1625 Calories from Fat 744
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 102 g156.4%
Saturated Fat 24.7 g123.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.7 mg
Sodium 935.5 mg39%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g46.1%
Dietary Fiber 16.4 g65.5%
Sugars 13.9 g
Protein 47 g94.7%
Vitamin A 95.5% Vitamin C 103.6%
Calcium 176.6% Iron 74.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. In a glass mixing bowl combine olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Whisk with a fork then add tomatoes, basil, garlic and 3/4 cup of the cheese and gently toss.
4. Let the flavors marry while you sprinkle one quarter of the cheese on the pizza crust and bake just until cheese starts to bubble.
5. Remove from the oven and top with the bruschetta.
6. Place back in the oven for 5 more minutes to heat the tomatoes through.
7. Slice and serve immediately.