- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Zuza zak's Weeknight Dinners: Bruschetta Recipe Video
|Tomatoes||3 (as needed)|
|Basil leaves||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely|
|Garlic clove||1 , peeled|
|Parma ham slices||2|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon (more or less as needed)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
Calories 163 Calories from Fat 77
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.3%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.1 mg
Sodium 326.3 mg13.6%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 17% Vitamin C 20.4%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 4.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a colander, put tomatoes and pour boiling water over it. Peel the skin off and chop.
2. Preheat grill to high.
3. Cut ciabatta in half and pop it in grill for 3-5 minutes.
4. In a bowl, add chopped tomatoes and basil.
5. Drizzle olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
6. Rub garlic clove on grilled hot bread and spoon tomato mixture on top.
7. Lay ham slices and serve immediately.