- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Classic Italian Bruschetta Recipe Video
|Ripe tomatoes||2 , washed, seeded, finely diced (Roma)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon, divided|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Basil leaves||4 Large, rinsed, dried, chopped|
|White balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Baguette||1 , cut into 6 diagonal slices|
|Italian seasoning||To Taste|
|Mozarella cheese||3 Tablespoon, shredded (Adjust Quantity As Needed)|
Calories 217 Calories from Fat 99
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.6%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.9 mg2%
Sodium 359.5 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 5 g10.2%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 9.7%
Calcium 4.6% Iron 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2) Season this with salt and pepper and place inside refrigerator to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3) In a small bowl, combine 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil with pepper and salt.
4) Brush the baguette slices with the oil mixture on both the sides.
5) Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
6) Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet and bake at 425F oven to brown both the sides. Give 3 minutes for each sides.
7) Bring out the baguettes and spoon the tomato mixture on top.
8) Add shredded cheese on top of the baguettes.
9) Place the baguettes inside the broiler to melt the cheese.
10) Serve the bruschettas by garnishing with herbs, if desired.
This video is a creation of elbacooks4u. You can visit elbacooks4u for complete recipes, and more videos.