- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brownies with Walnuts Recipe Video
|Unsweetened chocolate chunks/Unsweetened chocolate chips||8 Ounce|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Granulated sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄3 Cup (21.33 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Butter||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 1447 Calories from Fat 935
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.6%
Saturated Fat 44 g220.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 196.5 mg
Sodium 224.9 mg9.4%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.4%
Dietary Fiber 16.9 g67.6%
Sugars 63.6 g
Protein 26 g51.4%
Vitamin A 23.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 17.6% Iron 80.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Whisk the eggs then gradually add the granulated sugar. Mix thoroughly.
3. Whisk-in the softened butter then continue mixing.
4. Add the melted chocolate then mix again.
5. Put-in the baking powder and salt then mix until fully distributed.
6. Gradually add the flour while mixing.
7. Pour-in the vanilla extract and coffee then mix until every ingredient is well incorporated.
8. Fold-in the chopped walnuts. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
9. Pour the chocolate mixture on a 9 x 13 greased baking pan then bake for 19 to 22 minutes or until it passes the toothpick test.
10. Remove from the oven and allow the temperature to cool down.
11. Slice and transfer to a serving plate.
12. Serve. Share and enjoy!