- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Low sodium corn oil margarine||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Cocoa powder||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Egg substitute||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Equivalent To 4 Eggs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Chopped unsalted walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6308 Calories from Fat 3608
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 405 g623.3%
Saturated Fat 73 g364.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 4.8 mg1.6%
Sodium 522.6 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 660 g220%
Dietary Fiber 73.5 g294%
Sugars 411.9 g
Protein 103 g206.7%
Vitamin A 238.8% Vitamin C 2%
Calcium 57% Iron 226.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Heat margarine and cocoa in saucepan until margarine is melted.
3. Place in bowl with sugar and mix well.
4. Add egg substitute gradually, beating very well after each addition.
5. Add vanilla, flour, and nuts, and mix thoroughly.
6. Spread in 9 x 13-inch baking pan greased with margarine.
7. Bake 35 minutes. Do not overbake.
8. Cool before cutting. May sprinkle with confectioner's sugar if desired.