- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brown Sugar Blondies: Cookie Jar Recipe Video
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Our||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1⁄2 , chopped finely|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3316 Calories from Fat 1689
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 192 g295.8%
Saturated Fat 117.6 g588.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 695.3 mg
Sodium 748.1 mg31.2%
Total Carbohydrates 398 g132.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 301.7 g
Protein 22 g43.2%
Vitamin A 117.4% Vitamin C 0.09%
Calcium 47.2% Iron 41.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare 8" or 9" square pan with baking spray and parchment sleeve.
2. Get all the ingredients measured and ready to go.
3. In a saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and mix until the sugar has melted into the butter. Turn off the heat and slide the saucepan off to the side.
4. Stir in ﬂour mixture, eggs, and pecans. Then add vanilla and mix well.
5. Spoon into prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes. Test for doneness. Run a knife along the edges that don't have the parchment sleeve.
6. Let blondies cool for 10 minutes in the pan, on cooling rack.
7. After 10 minutes, lift the blondies out of the pan (using the sleeves as handles) and place on rack to ﬁnish cooling.
9. Serve after they are completely cooled down and enjoy!!!