- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brown Sugar Bacon Cookies Recipe Video
|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs), softened|
|Packed brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|White sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bacon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
Calories 1190 Calories from Fat 432
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 49 g75.6%
Saturated Fat 29.8 g149.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 226.9 mg
Sodium 889.4 mg37.1%
Total Carbohydrates 177 g59.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 105.3 g
Protein 13 g26.9%
Vitamin A 30.6% Vitamin C
Calcium 8.9% Iron 29%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and keep it aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine all purpose flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well.
4. In a mixer, put butter, brown and white sugar. Blend until fluffy and light.
5. While the mixer is running, add eggs, one at a time. Blend to combine.
6. Reduce the mixture speed to lowest setting, and slowly put dry mixture in it. Blend to incorporate.
7. Fold bacon pieces in batter.
8. With ice cream scoop, spoon batter on baking dish. Use a fork, and squish then down.
9. Place baking dish in oven, and bake for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Allow cookies to cool completely on wire rack.
11. Serve brown sugar bacon cookies with hot coffee.