- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brown Rice California Roll Recipe Video
|Carrot||1 Medium, cut into 2-inch cubes|
|Avocado||1 Medium, sliced|
|Crab sticks||2 Medium|
|Brown rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Black sesame seeds||2 Teaspoon|
Calories 783 Calories from Fat 302
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.9%
Saturated Fat 4.6 g23.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 37.8 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 101 g33.5%
Dietary Fiber 17.4 g69.8%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 20 g40.8%
Vitamin A 110.1% Vitamin C 35%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 19.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a plastic / bamboo mat, place a nori sheet.
2. Spread the brown rice and press gently onto the nori sheet. Sprinkle the black sesame seeds evenly over the brown rice.
3. Flip the nori sheet, so that the rice will be at the bottom. Place the carrot pieces, avocado slices and crab sticks in the center of the sheet.
4. Start rolling the nori sheet with the bamboo mat, being careful to remove the mat as you roll. Press the roll gently in order to make the roll firm.
5. Slice the roll into desired pieces.
6. Plate the brown rice California rolls and serve it with soy sauce or wasabi.