- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brown Bread Ice Cream Recipe
|Wholemeal breadcrumbs||1 1⁄2 Ounce (45 Gram)|
|Raw cane sugar||1 1⁄2 Ounce (45 Gram)|
|Double cream||1⁄2 Pint (285 Milliliter)|
|Vanilla sugar||1 Ounce (30 Gram)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1478 Calories from Fat 1097
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 122 g187.4%
Saturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 127.6 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 92 g30.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.9 g7.5%
Sugars 71.8 g
Protein 7 g14%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.03% Iron 0.02%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Mix together the brown sugar and breadcrumbs and spread the mixture over a baking tray.
3) Bake in preheated oven till the sugar starts to turn caramel. Stir the mixture about 3 times.
4) In a bowl, whip together the cream and sugar and place the mixture in the freezer.
5) As soon as the cream starts to set, fold the breadcrumb mixture into it and put the concoction back in the freezer.
6) Allow mixture to stand for about 15 minutes and stir once again. Allow to set in the freezer.
7) Serve chilled.