- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broiled BBQ Chicken Thighs Recipe Video
|Garlic salt||To Taste|
|Bbq sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 114 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.69 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 57.3 mg
Sodium 239.8 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.03%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 14 g27.1%
Vitamin A 5.1% Vitamin C 3.5%
Calcium 0.7% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Season with garlic sauce and pepper to taste.
3. Turn on the broiling section of oven and broil the chicken in the oven for 5 minutes.
4. Turn them over and broil for another 5 minutes.
5. Check them if they are done.
6. Apply bbq sauce with the help of a brush and back into the oven for 3 minutes.
7. After 3 minutes take them out of the oven, flip, apply bbq sauce and broil again for 3 minutes or until they are done.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.