- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broiled Swordfish Olivada Recipe
|Black olives||6 Large, pitted and minced|
|Low calorie vinaigrette dressing||1 Teaspoon (Dijon-Style, 30 Calories Per Tablespoon)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon, freshly squeezed|
|Boneless swordfish steaks||1⁄2 Pound|
|Fresh basil/Basil leaves,1/2 teaspoon||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato paste||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 220 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g19.1%
Saturated Fat 1 g5.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45 mg
Sodium 412.8 mg17.2%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.23 g0.93%
Sugars 1 g
Protein 22 g44.8%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 5.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pre-heat the broiler by setting it to medium temperature.
2) Take a small mixing bowl and add all the ingredients except the swordfish.
3) Take a nonstick baking sheet and place the swordfish on it.
4) Place it in the pre-heated broiler and cook for 2-3 minutes before turning it over.
5) Add the olive mixture on top of the fish and continue broiling for 2-3 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork and is opaque.
6) Serve as required.