- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broiled Spareribs Recipe
|Spareribs||3 Pound, cut into individual ribs|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground sesame seeds||4 Tablespoon|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Scallions||1 Tablespoon, cut in juliennes|
Calories 1172 Calories from Fat 794
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g136.2%
Saturated Fat 30.3 g151.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 264 mg
Sodium 2077.5 mg86.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 63 g126.7%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 3.9%
Calcium 19.7% Iron 26.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl mix together cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, garli, sesame seeds and scallions.
2) Marinate the ribs in the mixture for 2 hours.
3) Arrange the ribs on a rack in a broiling pan.
4) Broil for 10 minutes on each side or until tender and brown.
5) Serve the Broiled Spareribs hot garnished with juliennes of scallions.