- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broiled Sea Bass With Spices And Fresh Herbs Recipe
|Cognac||3 Tablespoon, hot|
|Sea bass||6 Pound (2 Sea Bass, 3 Pound Each)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 559 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.9%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g16.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186 mg
Sodium 414.2 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g3.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 85 g170.8%
Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 18.3%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 13.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Heat the broiler on high.
Clean and pat dry the fish.
4. Season the fish with salt and pepper
5. Dredge them with flour shaking off excess.
6. Stuff the herb sprigs into the fish cavity.
7. Place fish on a broiler pan and drizzle with olive oil.
8. Broil 4 inches from heat source for 5 minutes
9. Carefully turn fish, drizzle with oil again and cook another 5 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
10. On a hot serving platter, place fish.
11. Serve accompanied with a fresh tossed salad and lemon to squeeze over the fish.