- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broiled Scallops with Garlic Butter Recipe Video
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely chopped|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 110 Calories from Fat 58
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.1%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 35.9 mg
Sodium 481.9 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.05 g0.21%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 10 g20.6%
Vitamin A 4.4% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 2.1% Iron 1.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBaking dish
1. Preheat the oven to broiler setting.
2. Slice and mash the garlic with a little sea salt, add butter and mix well until soft.
3. Arrange the scallops on a baking dish; put the butter and garlic mixture over each scallop.
4. Place in the oven on the broiler for a few minutes.
5. Serve along with a glass of white wine.