- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broiled Marinated Fish Steaks Recipe
|Fish steaks||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut 1 inch thick|
|For marinade of fish steaks|
|Tarragon vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
Calories 150 Calories from Fat 67
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.6%
Saturated Fat 0.66 g3.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 75 mg
Sodium 436.1 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 0.63 g0.21%
Dietary Fiber 0.22 g0.86%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 20 g40.3%
Vitamin A 8.6% Vitamin C 11.4%
Calcium 7% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a well-oiled shallow baking pan place the fillets skin side down season with salt and pepper and brush with melted margarine.
3. Placing 3 to 4 inches from the heat broil for about 10 minutes.
4. Into the stiffly beaten egg white gently fold tartar sauce.
5. When the fish is done and flakes easily, spread mixture over the fillets and broil 2 minutes more or such that the topping is golden brown.
6. Serve hot with desired garnish.