- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broiled Liver with Fennel Recipe
|Liver||1 Pound (Any Variety)|
|Tomato juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fennel seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.8%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.05%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 202.4 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.7 g2.8%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 48 g96.4%
Vitamin A 3685.6% Vitamin C 9.8%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 183.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a small shallow baking dish, place the livers.
2) Gently stream over the tomato juice.
3) Mix in garlic fennel seeds and seasoning.
4) Place the dish, 3 inches from the heat and broil until desired degree of doneness.
5) Serve hot garnished with parsley if desired.