- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broiled Lamb Coated with Roasted Rasberry Chipolte Sauce Recipe Video
|Lamb leg||6 Pound, cleaned|
|Lamb loin||6 Pound, cleaned|
|Olive oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Lemon pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||3 Tablespoon|
|Curry powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic cloves||6 Medium, cut|
|Roasted rasberry chipolte sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Seasalt and garlic mix||2 Tablespoon, granulated|
Calories 1376 Calories from Fat 708
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 79 g121.1%
Saturated Fat 34.1 g170.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 530.7 mg
Sodium 2511.4 mg104.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 135 g270.9%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 3.7%
Calcium 11.7% Iron 76%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. For the leg of lamb:Coat the leg of lamb with olive oil
2. Season with salt, lemon peper, 1 tablespoon black pepper and curry powder.
3. Stuff the lamb with cut garlic.
4. Sear all sides of the meat in medium high olive oil to seal.
5. Bake the lamb at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for just under 2 hours in a 14" dutch oven.
6. For the Lamb loins: Season with Seasalt and garlic mix and 2 tablespoons of pepper.
7. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.
8. Glaze the lamb ribs with the Roasted Rasberry Chipolte sauce.
9. Continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
10. Cut, plate and serve as main dish.