- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broiled Fresh Albacore Recipe
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Lemon||1 , freshly squeezed|
|Albacore steaks||3 Pound (6 steaks, 1/2 pound each, 1 inch thick)|
|Lemon wedges/Hollandaise sauce||3 (to serve)|
Calories 411 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.1%
Saturated Fat 4.1 g20.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 86.2 mg
Sodium 252.2 mg10.5%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.84 g3.4%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 53 g106.2%
Vitamin A 99.6% Vitamin C 17.4%
Calcium 3.3% Iron 14.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a bowl, mix all the ingredients together, except the fish and lemon wedges thoroughly.
3) Marinate the albacore steaks in the mixture, for 1 to 3 hours, turning occasionally.
4) Place the marinated albacore steaks on the preheated broiler or coals and basting with rest of the marinade.
5) Broil the albacore for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until done.
6) Serve the Broiled Fresh Albacore, immediately on warm serving plates with some lemon wedges or Hollandaise sauce.