- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broiled Cinnamon Pancake Recipe
|Whole grain bread||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Soft)|
|Cottage cheese/Ricotta||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple||1⁄2 Medium, unpeeled, chopped|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 114
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.5%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 10.2 mg
Sodium 924.3 mg38.5%
Total Carbohydrates 91 g30.4%
Dietary Fiber 17.3 g69.1%
Sugars 22.6 g
Protein 26 g51.3%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 3.4%
Calcium 62.4% Iron 41.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a blender on medium speed, add in bread, cheese, apple, cinnamon and yogurt to form a smooth batter.
2) On a hot, lightly greased skillet, pour all of the batter. Let the pancake cook till the bottom starts to brown.
3) Instead of flipping the pancake over, place the skillet under the broiler, so that the other side browns too.
4) Serve the Broiled Cinnamon Pancake by cutting into two halves.
5) Serve with any sweet sauce or diced freah fruits.