- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli-Lima Bean Casserole Recipe
|Bite site shredded rice biscuits||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Frozen broccoli||10 Ounce, cut into small piece (Cooked)|
|Frozen lima beans||10 Ounce (Cooked)|
|Condensed cream of celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce|
Calories 721 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11.2%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 18.1 mg
Sodium 1586.8 mg66.1%
Total Carbohydrates 148 g49.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.3%
Sugars 13 g
Protein 17 g33.8%
Vitamin A 92.5% Vitamin C 148%
Calcium 65.4% Iron 295.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
3) Add shredded rice biscuits and curry powder.
4) Stir over low heat for about 5 minutes to coat and toast the cereal evenly. Set aside.
5) Mix broccoli with soups and lima beans.
6) Stir in 1 cup toasted rice biscuits.
7) Place mixture in a baking dish.
8) Crumble and top with remaining cereal.
9) Bake in the oven for about 30 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
10) Serve Broccoli-Lima Bean Casserole hot.