- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli And Cheddar Gratin Recipe Video
|Bechamel sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Broccoli flowerets||24 Ounce|
|Cheddar cheese||8 Ounce|
|Plain bread crumbs||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Parmesan||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 364 Calories from Fat 216
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 70.2 mg23.4%
Sodium 714.1 mg29.8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.12 g0.47%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 25 g50%
Vitamin A 115.6% Vitamin C 264.6%
Calcium 67.9% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Heat the bechamel sauce.
3) Add the cheese to the hot sauce. Turn off the heat and stir well.
4) Add the broccoli in boiling salted water. After 3 minutes, take the broccoli out. Drain well.
5) Put the broccoli in a bowl and pour the cheese mixure all over. Toss well with a spatula.
6) Put the broccoli in an ovenproof dish. Top with plain bread crumbs and grated cheese.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
8) Serve the broccoli gratin while it is still piping hot. Makes a great appetizer, as well as side dish.
For more information please visit: http://foodwishes.com