- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli With Radishes Recipe
|Fresh broccoli||1 Pound|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Radishes||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)|
Calories 105 Calories from Fat 68
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.9%
Saturated Fat 4 g19.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 16.1 mg5.4%
Sodium 288.4 mg12%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.6%
Sugars 2.2 g
Protein 3 g6.7%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 171.7%
Calcium 6% Iron 4.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Rinse and seperate the broccoli florets with a little stalk, then cook covered in boiling salted water with salad oil.covered for 5 to 8 minutes, or until just tender.
2) Drain and refresh in plenty of cold water, then drain well and keep aside.
3) Alternately, cook the plastic wrapped broccoli florets in the microwave with 2 tablespoons water on HIGH for 5-6 minutes.
4) Trim the radishes and cook in the salted boiling water for 10-15 minutes with salad oil until just tender.
5) Drain and refresh in plenty of cold water, then drain well and keep aside.
6) Alternately, cook the plastic wrapped radishes in the microwave with 2 tablespoons water on HIGH for 3-5 minutes.
7) Combine the broccoli florets and radishes with butter.
8) Arrange the broccoli florets and radishes in a nice plate and serve immediately.