- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli with Peanuts and Lemon Sauce Recipe
|Peanuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 300 Calories from Fat 230
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27 g41.1%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.4 mg
Sodium 156.2 mg6.5%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.4%
Sugars 3.9 g
Protein 10 g19.5%
Vitamin A 13.8% Vitamin C 49.7%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 8.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Clean the broccoli swishing in water with head side down.
2) Add vinegar and cover the wet broccoli and cook for 6 minutes.
3) Take out the broccoli from the oven and leave aside still covered.
4) Take a baking dish and cook peanuts with butter for 3 minutes, tossing every 1 minute.
5) Stir in cream cheese and continue by adding lemon peel, lemon juice, ginger and milk and mix well.
6) Cook this mixture for 1 minute to prepare the sauce.
7) Uncover the broccoli and separate into small flowers.
8) Place this in a serving dish and spoon over the sauce.
9) Sprinkle peanuts and cook for 1 minute.
10) Serve hot.