- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli with Orchetti Recipe Video
|Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Brocoli||1 1⁄2 Pound, sliced|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Red chilly||1⁄4 Teaspoon, dried|
|Orchetti pasta||1 Pound|
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 210
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.6%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g16.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 497.3 mg20.7%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8.1%
Dietary Fiber 9 g35.8%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 10 g19.8%
Vitamin A 42.5% Vitamin C 509.9%
Calcium 16.9% Iron 15%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a pot, pour some water, let it boil and add salt.
2. Drop the brocoli into the salted water and cook it for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a skillet on medium low, pour some olive oil, add garlic, dried red chilly.
4. Once the garlic turns golden, add broccoli.
5. Pop the pasta into the same pot boiling the salted water and cook for 6 minutes.
6. Turn down the heat of the broccoli and once the pasta is a minute from Al-dante, transfer it into the skillet cooking the broccoli.
7. Gently fold in the pasta and let the contents of the skillet marry for about 1 minute.
8. Serve this pasta with some garlic bread as a scrumptious dinner.