- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli Flowers Recipe
|Sliced cooked chicken||5 Ounce (About 20 Slices, 1 Package)|
|Grated romano cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Reduced calorie mayonnaise||1 Tablespoon|
|Plain non fat yogurt||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 121 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.1%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.9 mg
Sodium 168.2 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 2.4 g
Protein 13 g26.3%
Vitamin A 14.9% Vitamin C 169%
Calcium 13.5% Iron 5.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Trim off broccoli leaves, if any, attached to the stalks.
2. Cut broccoli into 20 florets of 3 to 4 inches.
3. Add to boiling water and cook for 5 minutes to become tender.
4. Drain and keep aside.
5. Sprinkle cheese on hot broccoli florets.
6. Spread a mixture of mayonnaise, mustard and yogurt on one side of the chicken slices.
7. Arrange a cooked broccoli pieces, horizontally, such that it protrudes a bit from both sides of the chicken fillet.
8. Roll tightly and secure with toothpick.
9. Serve cold or warm.