- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli Crepes Au Gratin Recipe
|Frozen chopped broccoli||10 Ounce, boiled and drained|
|Thin pancakes||8 (6 Inch, Made From Any Pancake Mix)|
|Hard cooked egg||1 , thinly sliced|
|Condensed cream of asparagus soup/Celery soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
Calories 353 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g22.3%
Saturated Fat 5.9 g29.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 128.9 mg
Sodium 1090.4 mg45.4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.9 g11.8%
Sugars 11.4 g
Protein 13 g25.7%
Vitamin A 56.9% Vitamin C 111.3%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Grease a baking dish or casserole with butter.
3. Arrange the pancakes on a clean work surface
4. Place a few florets of broccoli in the center of each pancake
5. Season the broccoli with salt and pepper
6. Place a slice of egg on top of broccoli
7. Roll the pancakes and arrange them in the buttered casserole
8. In a bowl, combine soup with cream and stir to blend.
9. Drizzle the sauce over the crepes
10. Top with grated cheese.
11. Place dish in the preheated oven and gratinate for 20-25 minutes heated through
12. Transfer dish under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until cheese starts to brown
13. Serve 2 pancakes per person.
14. Spoon sauce from the dish around the pancakes.