- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli-Chicken Casserole Recipe Video
|Cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, canned|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Stuffing||6 Ounce (chicken-flavored stuffing mix)|
|Cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs), cubed (rotisserie chicken)|
|Broccoli||10 Ounce, thawed (frozen, chopped)|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely chopped|
|Celery stalks||2 Medium, finely chopped|
|Mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded (Optional)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2069 Calories from Fat 1003
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 112 g172.5%
Saturated Fat 36.5 g182.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 412.7 mg
Sodium 3700.5 mg154.2%
Total Carbohydrates 118 g39.2%
Dietary Fiber 17.1 g68.3%
Sugars 44.6 g
Protein 150 g299.5%
Vitamin A 83.3% Vitamin C 453.3%
Calcium 103.3% Iron 71.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a large bowl, whisk soup and milk together.
2. Stir in stuffing mix, chicken, broccoli, onion and celery and mix well.
3. On a 3-quart greased casserole dish, tansfer the chicken mixture.
4. Bake, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown on top, sprinkle with cheese during the last 10 minutes of baking time.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to sit for 10 minutes.
6. Serve hot as desired.