- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli Cheese Gratin Recipe
|Cream fresh||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 465 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.6%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 88.8 mg
Sodium 1090.7 mg45.4%
Total Carbohydrates 36 g12%
Dietary Fiber 4.4 g17.4%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 15 g30.7%
Vitamin A 37.1% Vitamin C 212.6%
Calcium 36.7% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Immerse broccoli stalk in water, with the side up, for about 10 minutes.
2. Detach the branches and without draining, wrap and heat for about 5 minutes.
3. Take a casserole, add butter and stir in Swiss cheese, fresh cream, flour, pepper and salt.
4. Dissolve 1 stock cube in about 1 cup of water.
5. Add the cooked broccoli, cover and cook for about 9 minutes, stirring once in 3 minutes.
6. Allow to stand.
7. Top with paprika and serve immediately.