- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli Casserole Muffins Recipe Video
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|All-purpose flour||6 Tablespoon, divided|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||2 Medium, beaten|
|Cooked broccoli||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped|
|Cooked brown rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2012 Calories from Fat 720
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 81 g125.3%
Saturated Fat 46.4 g231.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 572.8 mg190.9%
Sodium 7075.9 mg294.8%
Total Carbohydrates 248 g82.5%
Dietary Fiber 25.4 g101.8%
Sugars 17.1 g
Protein 72 g144.6%
Vitamin A 60.9% Vitamin C 12.9%
Calcium 135.8% Iron 69.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. In a small skillet, melt butter and sauté onions until tender for about 5 minutes.
3. Add in 2 tablespoons of flour and stir well to mix.
4. Add in the milk, and simmer until thickened, take the pan off the heat and set aside.
5. In a small bowl, place together remaining flour with salt, baking powder, thyme and pepper.
6. Add eggs into flour mixture and whisk well.
7. Fold in onion mixture, broccoli, rice and cheese.
8. Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full with the flour mixture.
9. Bake in oven for 20 to 30 minutes, or until golden.
10. Serve as desired.