- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe
|Frozen cut broccoli||20 Ounce (2 packets of 10 ounce)|
|Condensed cream of chicken soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Toasted bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), buttered|
|Grated sharp cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 126 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.6%
Saturated Fat 2.1 g10.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 15.6 mg
Sodium 436.9 mg18.2%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g5%
Dietary Fiber 2.6 g10.5%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 6 g12.9%
Vitamin A 20.6% Vitamin C 62.5%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water cook the broccoli as per its packet instructions.
2) Drain the broccoli.
3) In a saucepan, add in the condensed cream of chicken soup. Let the soup come to a boil.
4) Add in the cooked broccoli into the soup.
5) Transfer the mixture to a casserole.
6) Sprinkle the casserole with toasted bread crumbs. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
7) Serve the Broccoli Au Gratin hot. sprinkled with extra grated cheese on top.