- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Quick Broccoli Au Gratin Recipe
|Broccoli/Small head cauliflower / two 10-ounce frozen packages of either vegetable||2 Pound (1 Bunch)|
|Condensed cheddar cheese soup||11 Ounce (1 Can, Campbell'S Brand)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
|Bacon slices||4 , cooked and crumbled|
Calories 181 Calories from Fat 43
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 8.2 mg
Sodium 656.2 mg27.3%
Total Carbohydrates 27 g9.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.7 g26.6%
Sugars 5.9 g
Protein 10 g20.2%
Vitamin A 38.8% Vitamin C 337.2%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 9.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 350 °F before baking.
2) Cook vegetable and drain the liquid.
3) In a shallow baking dish (10 x 6 x 2 inches), place the vegetable and then mix in soup.
4) Mix in milk and spoon this over vegetable.
5) Cover with crumbs on top and bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven until hot.
6) Serve at once after garnishing with bacon.