- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli And Sausage Tarts Recipe
|Puff pastry||375 Gram (1 Pack, Ready Rolled)|
|Sprouting broccoli||250 Gram (Purple Variety)|
|Pork sausages||400 Gram, skins removed and chopped|
|Fennel seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried chile flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan||4 Tablespoon|
|Cherry tomatoes||200 Gram, halved|
|Mozzarella||250 Gram, drained and torn into pieces (2 Balls, 125 Gram Each)|
|Torn basil leaves||3 1⁄2 Tablespoon (1 Small Handful)|
Calories 1155 Calories from Fat 756
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 84 g130%
Saturated Fat 26.8 g133.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 155.6 mg
Sodium 1385.4 mg57.7%
Total Carbohydrates 54 g17.9%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.3%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 44 g88.1%
Vitamin A 35.7% Vitamin C 24.9%
Calcium 62.3% Iron 25.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree C
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter or oil
3. Using a pizza cutter or a pastry knife, cut the rolled pastry into 4 equal portions
4. Arrange them on the baking sheet.
5. Take a frying pan and heat oil.
6. Add the sausage and broccoli and sauté for 2 minutes.
7. Add fennel and chilli and continue to sauté until the sausage is browned and the broccoli is tender crisp.
8. Spoon the broccoli sausage mixture in the center of the pastry squares.
9. Scatter the tomatoes and sprinkle Parmesan on top.
10. Place the baking sheet on the middle level of the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
11. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the mozzarella
12. Return to the oven to melt the mozzarella.
13. Arrange on a serving platter or on individual plates.
14. Garnish with basil leaves.
15. Serve the tarts warm