- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli and Mushroom Pasta Recipe Video
|Whole grain pasta||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 1⁄2 Clove (7.5 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄4 Pound, thinly sliced|
|Thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon, dried|
Calories 382 Calories from Fat 92
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 291.4 mg12.1%
Total Carbohydrates 65 g21.8%
Dietary Fiber 7.8 g31.1%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 15 g31%
Vitamin A 52.8% Vitamin C 138.7%
Calcium 4.8% Iron 14%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. In skillet, sauté minced garlic in oil until tender.
3. Add broccoli and sauté for 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
4. Add the mushrooms, thyme, pepper and salt and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
5. Drain the noodles and add to the broccoli mixture.
6. Stir gently over low heat until heated through.
7. Serve with garnish as desired.