- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli and Chicken Divan Recipe
|Broccoli spears||10 Ounce (Green Variety)|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
|Chicken||8 Ounce, cooked, diced|
|Savoury white sauce||25 Gram (1 Packet)|
Calories 193 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.9%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 53.4 mg17.8%
Sodium 168.8 mg7%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.4%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 17 g34.5%
Vitamin A 13.1% Vitamin C 105.5%
Calcium 15% Iron 6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. To prepare the broccoli cook it and drain well.
2. In a greased ovenproof dish place the cooked broccoli and sprinkle with a third of the cheese.
3. Into the dish add the diced chicken and sprinkle with a little more cheese.
4. In a pan prepare the white sauce and pour it over the chicken.
5. With the remaining cheese sprinkle and heat through in the oven (350°F-Gas Mark 4) for 15-20 minutes.
6. If desired brown under grill.
7. Serve hot with garnish as desired.