- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Broccoli And Cauliflower With Chilli And Almonds Recipe
|Dried shrimps||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Groundnut oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Blanched almonds||1 Ounce, halved (25 Gram)|
|Spring onion||4 , sliced|
|Red chilli||1 Large, seeded and sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Shredded root ginger||1 Tablespoon (Fresh)|
|Cauliflower||1⁄2 Small, broken into small florets|
|Broccoli||8 Ounce, broken into small florets (250 Gram)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 710 Calories from Fat 403
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 46 g71.4%
Saturated Fat 6.4 g31.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.2 mg0.7%
Sodium 963.9 mg40.2%
Total Carbohydrates 64 g21.5%
Dietary Fiber 19 g75.9%
Sugars 17.3 g
Protein 21 g41.8%
Vitamin A 49.6% Vitamin C 689.9%
Calcium 29.2% Iron 30.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Blend the reserved water, soy sauce and cornflour together and set aside.
3. Heat half of the oil in a wok, add the almonds and stir-fry until just browned. Remove and set aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil in the wok, add the shrimps, spring onions, chilli, garlic and ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5. Add the cauliflower and broccoli and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Pour in the blended sauce, stirring; cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Check the seasoning.
6. Transfer to a warmed serving dish, sprinkle with the almonds and serve immediately.