- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
British Nachos Recipe Video
|Potato chips||1 Bag (1 kg)|
|Sausages||3 , cut into small pieces|
|Bacon rashers||2 , chopped finely|
|Baked beans||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Ounce|
|Button mushrooms||15 Medium|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Cracked black pepper||To Taste|
|For dipping sauce|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 1689 Calories from Fat 976
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 111 g170.1%
Saturated Fat 33 g165.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 36.1 mg
Sodium 1889.9 mg78.7%
Total Carbohydrates 151 g50.3%
Dietary Fiber 15.4 g61.7%
Sugars 16.3 g
Protein 33 g65.6%
Vitamin A 11.2% Vitamin C 98.3%
Calcium 10.4% Iron 30.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Lay two layers of potato chips in a large baking dish.
2. Spoon a layer of baked beans over the chips.
3. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
4. Heat some oil in a pan and saute sausages until brown.
5. Add mushrooms, and bacon. Saute until brown. Then add cherry tomatoes and saute until soft.
6. Spoon this mixture over the chips and baked beans layer. Sprinkle with more grated cheese.
7. Pop in a hot oven for 10 minutes until the cheese has melted and everything has heated through. You can also put it in the microwave if you like.
8. Serve warm with tomato ketchup and brown dipping sauce on the side.