- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
A Cake for Bristol Rugby Recipe Video
|Self-raising flour||250 Gram|
|Cocoa powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Caster sugar||250 Gram|
|Chocolate bar||1 Large, grated|
|Fudge frosting||250 Gram|
|White chocolate buttons||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 693 Calories from Fat 311
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g54.1%
Saturated Fat 19.6 g98.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 168.8 mg
Sodium 621.9 mg25.9%
Total Carbohydrates 87 g29%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g17%
Sugars 55.6 g
Protein 11 g22.8%
Vitamin A 20.7% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 30.6% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190 degrees C/375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, sift together self – raising flour, cocoa powder and baking powder.
3. Add in the caster sugar and eggs and mix well.
4. Pour in the milk and incorporate all the ingredients well.
5. Stir in the butter and mix all the ingredients.
6. Pour in the batter into 2 baking pan and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
7. Take out the cake and place one cake over a silver cardboard.
8. Frost with chocolate frosting and sprinkle some grated chocolate.
9. Place another cake and mend with the remaining frosting. Spread evenly with spatula. Sprinkle remaining grated chocolate and decorate with white chocolate buttons.
10. Slice the cake and serve along with cookies.