- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Brioche Dough Recipe
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Active dry yeast||2 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soft butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||4 1⁄2 Cup (72 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4331 Calories from Fat 1937
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 220 g338.4%
Saturated Fat 126.8 g634.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1757 mg
Sodium 4343.6 mg181%
Total Carbohydrates 486 g162%
Dietary Fiber 17.6 g70.2%
Sugars 53.9 g
Protein 102 g204.2%
Vitamin A 142.7% Vitamin C 0.06%
Calcium 31.2% Iron 186.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Check temperature of water with thermometer.
2. In large bowl of electric mixer sprinkle yeast over water and stir until dissolved.
3. Add sugar, salt, butter, eggs and 3 cups flour.
4. Beat at medium speed 4 minutes, occasionally scraping side of bowl with rubber scraper.
5. Add remaining flour and beat at low speed 2 minutes longer until smooth.
6. Cover bowl with waxed paper, then with a damp cloth.
7. Let it rise in warm place (85F) and free from drafts, until double in bulk for 1 to 1-1/2 hours.
8. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
9. Use the next day as directed.