- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
|Pineapple juice||1 Ounce (1 Part)|
|French dry vermouth||1 Ounce (1 Part)|
|White rum||3 Ounce (3 Parts)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 232 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.03 g0.05%
Saturated Fat 0 g0.01%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 4.1 mg0.2%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.06 g0.23%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 0.12 g0.24%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 0.6% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Put the ice cubes into a cocktail shaker.
2. Pour the pineapple juice, vermouth, rum and grenadine over the ice; stir vigorously.
3. 3.strain and pour into a chilled martini glass.
4. Garnish the Bridgetown cocktail with a freshly sliced lime wheel and serve right away.
5. Decorate it with drink umbrellas and swizzle sticks.
Serve Bridgetown cocktail after dinner, but don't offer this cocktail with or following a heavy dessert.