- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breakfast Tacos Recipe
|Hash brown potato mix with onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Eggs||6 , well beaten|
|Bulk pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound, cooked, crumbled and drained|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
Calories 283 Calories from Fat 157
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.1%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 193 mg
Sodium 761.5 mg31.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 12 g23.1%
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 3.5% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°.
2) Mix together hash browns, water, and 3/4 teaspoon salt.
3) Leave aside for 15 minutes, uncovered.
4) Drain the water from hash browns.
5) Using aluminum foil, cover tortillas securely and cook in the preheated oven for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
6) Mix hash browns, eggs, sausage, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and pepper well.
7) Take a large skillet and melt butter in it.
8) Cook the egg mixture in it over low heat, stirring gently, until eggs are done.
9) Spread egg mixture evenly onto the tortillas and fold in half.
10) If wished, pour picante sauce over the tortillas and serve.