- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breakfast Stir Fry Recipe Video
|Mixed vegetable||6 Cup (96 tbs), chopped (green beans, red bell pepper, cauliflower, broccoli, onion and mushrooms)|
|Vegetable stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or safflower oil/sunflower oil)|
|Garlic clove||2 , minced|
|Wheat free tamari soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning||2 Teaspoon (or mixture of basil, parsley, oregano and marjoram)|
|Soy cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded|
Calories 123 Calories from Fat 14
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g2.4%
Saturated Fat 0.22 g1.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 502.3 mg20.9%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.9%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 6 g12.5%
Vitamin A 152.6% Vitamin C 26.8%
Calcium 4.1% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a wok, heat the stock, add the onions and mushrooms and cook until they turn soft.
2. Add garlic, stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the rest of the vegetables and cook until the broccoli turns bright green.
4. Add tamari and itatian seasoning or the spices, mix.
5. Grate the soy cheese directly over the vegetables. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the soy cheese has melted.
6. Serve hot with whole grain toasts.