- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe
|Softened butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Bulk pork sausage||1 Pound, cooked, crumbled, and drained|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Prepared mustard||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3202 Calories from Fat 2093
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 234 g360.6%
Saturated Fat 114.9 g574.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1140.5 mg
Sodium 4563.6 mg190.2%
Total Carbohydrates 138 g46.1%
Dietary Fiber 10.2 g40.7%
Sugars 32.3 g
Protein 134 g267%
Vitamin A 104.7% Vitamin C 24.4%
Calcium 173.4% Iron 73.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Apply butter on bread slices.
2) Take a greased shallow baking dish and arrange 4 slices, buttered side down, in a single layer in it.
3) Place sausage and remaining bread slices with the buttered side up over the top of each bread slice.
4) Top with cheese.
5) Mix rest of the ingredients and spoon over sandwiches.
6) Refrigerate, covered overnight.
7) On the next day, preheat the oven to 350°.
8) Allow the chilled sandwiches to come to room temperature after removing the dish from refrigerator.
9) Bake uncovered in the oven for 45 minutes.
10) Further reduce the temperature to 300° and cook again for an additional 10 minutes or until set.
11) Serve warm.