- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breakfast Pizza Recipe
|Gallolea organics pizza kit||1|
|Mozzarella||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Feta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (olive oil /canola oil)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 500 Calories from Fat 313
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.8%
Saturated Fat 19.9 g99.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.9 mg
Sodium 1479.9 mg61.7%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.6%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g29.9%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 34 g67.2%
Vitamin A 652% Vitamin C 159.2%
Calcium 100.8% Iron 55.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. In medium sized mixing bowl add:
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk (any kind of milk: dairy, almond, soy or just plain water)
3. Microwave liquid for 45 seconds OR heat in pan on stove top, till bath water temperature. Do not exceed a temperature of 130°, too hot kills the yeast.
4. Pour entire packet of dough mix into warm liquid and mix until uniform using a large spoon: about 75 strokes.
5. Add one Teaspoon of oil to coat dough, NOT to mix in. (olive oil, canola oil, etc) Form a ball.#6. Cover with parchment paper provided and let rest for 5 minutes.
- While dough is resting prepare your toppings.
7. With clean hands (slightly damp hands works best), press dough ball out on parchment paper leaving about a half inch of paper exposed for thin crust, or two inches for thick crust. Don’t overwork. (For thin crust pizza, a rolling pin may be helpful.)
8. Place parchment paper with dough onto a baking sheet, pizza stone or pizza peel, or even right onto the oven rack.
(Parchment paper is oven safe and will go in the oven with pizza.)
9. Spread one packet of pizza sauce on pizza dough, then add your toppings and cheese.
10. Place pizza in oven and cook at 450° F for approximately 10 minutes.
Crust should be brown, cheese melted.
To learn more about GalloLea Organics or where you can purchase their products, visit GalloLea.Com.