- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cooking With Food - Two Filling Breakfasts Recipe Video
|For muffin breakfast|
|English muffin||1⁄2 , thawed and halved|
|Almond butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Grapes||50 Gram (or any fruit)|
|For bread breakfast|
|Whole wheat bread slice||1|
|Canned sardines||2 Ounce, drained|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 419 Calories from Fat 174
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.3%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g8.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 26.2 mg8.7%
Sodium 537.2 mg22.4%
Total Carbohydrates 43 g14.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 9.9 g
Protein 19 g38.9%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 9.4%
Calcium 16.7% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a toaster, place the English muffin and toast.
2. Spread the almond butter over the muffin.
3. Serve English muffin with grapes.
For Bread Breakfast
1. In a toaster, place the whole wheat bread and toast.
2. Place the bread on a baking sheet and top with sardines.
3. Broil in oven for 1 – 2 minutes.
4. Serve Bread Sandwich with fruit juice.