- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breakfast Medley Recipe
|Butter/Oil||1 Teaspoon (Leveled) (For Frying)|
|Bacon rashers||4 , chopped|
|Button mushrooms||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use A Handful)|
|Cherry tomatoes||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Use A Handful)|
|Eggs||4 , beaten|
Calories 494 Calories from Fat 368
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g62.8%
Saturated Fat 13.8 g68.9%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 299.5 mg
Sodium 840.9 mg35%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.18 g0.71%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 29 g57.3%
Vitamin A 8.8% Vitamin C 5.7%
Calcium 4% Iron 12.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a frying pan, heat the butter or oil
2. Fry the sausages for 10-15 minutes, then add the bacon and fry until the bacon starts to crisp.
3. Tip in the mushrooms and tomatoes and saute until softened.
4. Remove contents of pan to a platter.
4. To the pan add more butter or oil and heat.
5. Once hot, pour in the eggs and cook for 1 minute.
6. Scatter sausages, bacon, mushroom and tomatoes over the eggs lightly pressing down a bit.
7. Cook on lowest flame until the top sets.
8. Slice onto a plate
9. Serve with crusty bread or toast.