- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Breakfast Burritos Recipe Video
|Russet potatoes||1 Large, dice|
|Green onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely|
|Roma tomatoes||2 Medium, dice|
|Turmeric powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Cilantro||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour tortillas||4 Large|
Calories 297 Calories from Fat 121
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.1%
Saturated Fat 2.2 g11.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 640.7 mg26.7%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.2%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 8 g16.8%
Vitamin A 23.3% Vitamin C 25.8%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 16.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Drain the excess water from the tofu block. Rough peel the potatoes and dice it.
2. Boil water in a large pot, and steam the potatoes for 6-7 minutes, strain the potatoes and keep it aside.
3. Dice the green onions and tomatoes and keep it aside, chop the cilantro.
4. Heat up oil in large pan sauté the green onion, tomatoes and cumin for a few minutes. Crumble the tofu and sauté them.
5. Add turmeric, potatoes, cilantro and salt and pepper, sauté for a few minutes or until the tofu is soft.
6. Add the salsa and mix well, turn off the heat, fill the mixture in the corn tortilla and roll.
7. Serve the Burritos hot along with some salsa if you like.